More from our trip to London

We're now home from our fun filled trip to London, England and are settling into our regular routine. Here are a few more photos from our time in London. We had such a great time but of course we missed our boys too and are really happy to see them again.


These roses on Portobello Road were so pretty I had to stop and take some photos.


This is a view of the Parliament buildings and Big Ben from the London Eye. Definitely worth it!


This is Regent's park where Patrick and I went walking one evening. 


 After Patrick and I went to the art gallery, Tate Modern we came out to these threatening skies. This is the view across from the Tate on the Millenium Bridge looking at the dome on St. Paul's Cathedral.

Comments

Jess said…
That picture on the Millenium Bridge is fantastic. To use your description, it looks threatening and it makes me think of that scene from one of the Harry Potter films - can't remember which it was - where the bridge gets destroyed.

But anyway, it looks like you enjoyed London. I want to get back up there soon. Did you visit Covent Garden at all? That's my favourite place in London, one I'll always make time for even at the expense of the three or four new things that I also want to do. Last December, my Mum and I had a weekend in serviced apartments London, in Covent Garden and we came away feeling like we'd had a week's holiday. There's always a busy, bustling atmosphere and at Christmas, it's wonderful.

Popular Posts