Our new chalkboard wall!


Here's a little before and after post for you!  This is the new chalkboard wall in our dinning room.  I love it and it was super fun to make. The best thing is that I can update my chalk drawings and doodles whenever I want.  In this first and last photo you can also see a preview of my new larger garlands! They will be in the shop soon!


This is where we record the boys height.   


I just love these laurel leaves surrounding a cute little heart paper cut by Ania B. Alyson at PaperCutWorks.  The rest of the art work on this wall are personal photographs and artwork by me.  You can see my mini garlands hung over a picture frame,  adding a touch of whimsy.  I also doodled "In every thing give thanks", a verse that I thought was appropriate for this room but can be changed whenever I feel inspired to do so.



Comments

Popular Posts