The Farm

In this dead of winter, I'm reminded that spring is not too far off.  I wanted to share with you a little about a farm that friends of ours have.  VALLEYFEILD farm is just outside of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. Our family enjoys going out and helping to plant and harvest vegetables and help with the livestock.  Patrick, the boys and I have been blessed to be able to get to know this place and the family who makes the farm all of the wonderful that it is. 

 There's always work to do on a farm but this farm has a special place in our hearts and I hope you will see why by watching this beautiful video.
  

Valleyfield Farms

from Ryan Gassi on Vimeo.
 
Shopping at the local farmer's market and being involved on the farm has certainly expanded my mind and given all of our family a greater appreciation for good quality food and what goes into bringing it to the table.  Patrick and I think all of this is important for us, our boys and our community and we all have gained more than we ever expected from it.


Comments

Popular Posts