Studio Renos

The walls are freshly painted white, the carpet has been pulled up and the floors are getting prepped for hardwood.  My new studio is almost ready!!  Check out some of the details so far...




I love this old light fixture.  
There's one in our bedroom and one in the studio.



 The walls are painted Simply White by Benjamin Moore and the floors are going to be natural maple.  I'm hoping to find enough room to keep that couch in here but it might not fit.


With the carpet up, the new floor is badly needed!
 We discovered pretty pink paint behind the baseboards. I've been tempted to paint something pink ever since.


 In the tiny closet I found this old hook and this pretty vintage wallpaper.  
More of that tempting pink I was talking about.





Sigh! I really do love this sconce!

Comments

Naomi Hill said…
Love that sconce and the blush sofa. Of course you need to paint something pink!
Hi Naomi!! I wish that sofa was blush! I'm hoping to re-upholster it one day soon.

Popular Posts