Thank you


This is the little bluejay feather our son found and promptly gave me outside of church this morning.  I'm thankful. 

I'm thankful not only for this feather but also for your continued support as I grow as an artist.  Even as I write my awesome husband is laying down the flooring in my new studio and I can't wait to start organizing and placing furniture.  I am super excited to paint more watercolours and make all sorts of treasures!   

I also wanted to take the time to let you know that as I want to continue to grow my skills into a little thriving business and because I want to continue to offer quality items I will be making some changes to my pricing in the next little bit.   I will continue to try to make up for it by having sales and I will announce them on my facebook or twitter.  So please make sure you are following me elsewhere too.

I hope you are having a lovely Sunday and I wish you the best as you begin your week!

♡ Renée Anne

Comments

Popular Posts