Renée Anne on Minted!

My new work is being sold on Minted! Minted holds monthly design challenges and voters rate the best pieces in a highly competitive process. The winning pieces are produced and sold, and the artists earn cash prizes, a place in the Minted collection, and commissions on all sales. I'm really happy with these pieces so please check them out and share them with friends who might be interested! 

Ice on the Lake was even featured on the Minted blog called Julep 

You can also find Mist Rises over the Water at my Minted Store!  Both of these originals have already been sold and I hope the prints will make others just as happy.

On Minted large prints are easily ordered and even framing is available.  Although I don't have the capacity to make prints larger than 13 X 19 inches at home, I am thrilled to now be able to offer these new options to you through Minted! Now the prints in my Minted store can be ordered in sizes as large as 44 x 60 inches along with some beautiful framing options to suit anyones tastes.

Comments

Popular Posts